Attention: This site may not function correctly with your current browser. We recommend using IE 8+, Chrome or Firefox.
Disclaimer: Applications are subject to the availability of sites and spaces available.
1. Permits are issued under Palmerston North Signs and Use of Public Places Bylaw 2015.
2. The permit holder must present the permit if requested by any officer of the Palmerston North City Council.
3. The permit may be reviewed by the Council at any time and may be revoked on 48 hours written notice or earlier if necessary to prevent harm to any person or damage to any private or public property.
4. The permit is only valid if all applicable fees have been paid and the funds have been cleared.
5. Unless otherwise specified, a permit issued under this bylaw is valid for a maximum of three years. The council may grant a renewal of the permit on application.
Your session is about to time out.
You will lose any unsaved data.
Unfortunately, an error has occurred when processing this form. Please click "OK" to reload.